At the moment It does not seem to be designed for real world schooling, but I know everyone is different.
I believe the workflow should be something like this…:
- Teacher creates and assigns.
- Student add/uploads assignment and maybe adds a comment.
- Teacher assesses the work and enter comments and keep it in progress and returns them to the student for reading
- Student reads comment then improves work and resubmits and maybe adds a comment.
- Teacher re-assess …. then continues cycle until….
- Teacher closes the assignment or it closes by date or the teacher accepts assignment as GOOD enough and enters it into a “finished” state for that student.